Thursday 16 August 2012

Weekword: transition

Weekword is hosted by John, this week it's transition.

Transition is quite an apt term to ascribe to this phase of my life. Many things have changed recently, the most important one being I've quit my day job to be able to devote more time to Tulsi Crafts. This seemingly moderate change has sparked a lot of changes for me. It has given me an immense feeling of freedom in all aspects of my life, and also the realisation how much I have to be thankful for, that I'm able to do this.

This drawing by Lisa Congdon captures my feeling better than I could ever draw them.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post Margot, it is amazing isn't it when we find the courage to make a change, no matter how large or small, the effects can be profound.

    ReplyDelete