Saturday 30 June 2012

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt June

The Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt is an idea started by Kirst and this month hosted by Emma.


inspiration

After starting my own business I've noticed how empowering it is to be able to make your own choices. This Gandhi quote can be applied to so many things in your life, from big to small. The big thing for me is trying to make the world a fairer place by buying and selling fair trade, and giving at least a few women in Bangladesh the means to build themselves a life.




















Image by PrintsRUS via etsy


something i made

I haven't been making a lot lately, well I have but that's not ready to show you just yet. Let's just say you'll have a clearer idea of what Tulsi does soon. I did make this ingenious contruction to warm a stroopwaffel when your cup is too big.





















summer

Summer = gardening to me. Either in our own garden, or some guerilla gardening in the neighbourhood. This is our public community garden, I love it for the fact that we have much more flowers and bees in our neighbourhood now. And of course you get to meet your neighbours.

 



















holidays

I'm spoiled for choice here, as a lot of my photos have been taken on holiday.  This has really been one of my favourite moments ever though, November in Dartmoor. God it was cold!





















motifs: childhood 

This blanket used to come with us on holidays when I was a child, and it still does! Love the purple seventies flowers.





2 comments:

  1. I love your teacup. And that picture is making me want a stroopwaffel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth, the cups are from the flea market, bargain! I can send you some stroopwaffels if you like?

      Delete