Saturday 31 March 2012

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt

I'm joining the crafty photo scavenger hunt this month, an idea started by Kirst and this month hosted by Emma. It'll be a nice way to get some inspiration and see what inspires me and others.

This month we spent three weeks in Bangladesh, so this entry will be inspired by this country filled with contradictions.

something i made
I've never made as little as last month, no cooking, no gardening, no crafting. I've been very much inspired though by what other people have made! Look at all these beautiful contrasting colors below.

























sunlight
6 PM, the sun is about to set over the rice paddies. What a relief after two weeks of hectic Dhaka.




















motifs: retro
It's not really retro, but it's been around forever. A beautiful jamdani sari from Bangladesh.



inspiration
Wow, these are huge baskets, they're standing in front of a small house. Wonder what they're used for... What do you think?

























books
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
This book really made an impression on me and gave me some insight in how it must be if you have asperger's. I also love the cover!
 



3 comments:

  1. Those baskets are HUGE!

    Thanks so much for taking part this month, I hope you'll become a regular and I'm looking forward to seeing how your new business grows.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, it's a nice thing to take part in!

      Delete